Why Teji Mandi?
“Buy Mutual Funds to get good returns. Don’t stop your SIPs!” Investment advisors to the average investor.
“Sir, you can buy this focused Portfolio run by our top-performing fund manager. Please put in 50 Lakh Rupees to start” Investment advisor for the Ultra-Wealthy
This is not ok!
We at Teji Mandi want to change this difference in products between retail and ultra-wealthy investors.
How will we change this?
We at Teji Mandi have built an actively managed portfolio of 15-20 stocks managed by a top fund manager.
With an initial investment of just Rs 50,000, investors get access to an actively managed portfolio of stocks picked to limit an investor’s losses (capped at 15%) while providing unlimited upside. We will charge a nominal fixed fee every month
In the last three months, Our fund has outperformed the NIFTY 50, a common stock market benchmark, by 28%!!
How do we pick stocks?
“An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis, promises safety of principal and an adequate return. Operations not meeting these requirements are speculative."
- Benjamin Graham, The Father of Value Investing
What this means is that Investing in stocks is a risky proposition. Any investment advisor or mutual fund promising you large returns without any risk is not being honest with you. Stock investing is hard - and requires a lot of due diligence and focused time.Our process is designed to limit the risk first, and then maximize the return -
Step 1 - Limit the Risk
- Exit companies whose stock price falls by 15% or more
- Actively monitor the company’s fundamentals and updates and exit it as soon as its initial thesis plays out.
- Switch to stocks with a better risk-reward rate
- If there is a lot of negative sentiment around a stock, exit it.
Step 2 - Maximize the Return
- Check the company industry’s outlook to ascertain if it has significant tailwinds
- Look at a company’s near-term earnings potential and price momentum
- Check if the valuation of the stock might change.
Cool! How can i get started with Teji Mandi?
We have opened up our waitlist for the first 1000 investors! These investors will get
1. Early access to our investing apps, and portfolio
2. Early-Bird Discounts on our subscription fee
3. Direct support from our team